Mavin Records is the concoction of African famed patron and entrepreneur, Michael Collins Ajereh( Don Jazzy), Created as a wholly independent music marker on May 8th 2012, Mavin Records incontinently captured the world’s attention.
Mavin is home to Africa’s most instigative musical bents with dozens of awards, hit mates, brand signatures and other multitudinous achievements.
operations are presently accepted from interested and good campaigners to apply for the jobs reclamation at Mavin Records.
Head of Content Marketing
- Full Time
- Required Qualifications: BA/BSC/HND
- Location: Lagos | Nigeria.
- We are looking for a content marketing leader who can take ownership of our content marketing team and help create a content marketing strategy that drives engagement, builds new and maintains existing fan bases in key territories, and continues to position us as a thought leader in our market.
- Reporting to the COO, you’ll work alongside teams focused on digital, demand generation, product marketing, brand marketing, and account based marketing, so you must enjoy working collaboratively.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Strategy; build a strategic roadmap and take product concepts from ideas through validation, shipping, measurement, and iteration. Define the long-term vision and strategy for the content data management practice, with a focus on efficiently scaling data quality work and maximizing business impact
- Budget: Create and efficiently manage the content budget. Quarterly reports on budget performance will be required
- Team management: lead and motivate the team. Monitor, report, and appraise performance regularly. Work closely with the people operations department to build a committee of creatives through innovative initiatives.
- Stakeholder Management: Work collaboratively with a variety of stakeholders across various departments, especially the A&R and marketing departments, to ensure there is buy-in and understanding about plans, tactics, and campaigns.
- Content Marketing: Oversee the execution of various content materials for the business and across the roster and other visuals required for initiatives and strategic goals by the business while ensuring high quality.
- ROI / Analysis: Manage and report on on-and-off line demand generation campaigns versus KPIs with a strong reporting framework, including regular dashboards, business insights, and a process for continuous improvement. Report to the COO and other stakeholders about successes, and always be looking for new opportunities that we can capitalize on.
- Process: Define content design workflows and parameters for the work to drive discussion and bring to implementation. You will continuously review our processes to ensure cost efficiency and optimization
Qualifications and Requirements:
- You’ll have held a leadership role for a minimum of 3 years with over 8 years experience in content marketing for any facet of the entertainment industry (TV/streaming services, content production companies)
- Demonstrated experience in building a content marketing strategy that impacts business results.
- Excellent written skills with the ability to present at the board level and inspire a team.
- Broad experience across content marketing channels and a thirst to continue testing and learning.
- Track record of delivering innovative campaigns and other visuals
- Budget management experience.
- Project management skills is required